Lawn aeration is viewed by the lawn experts as the most critical strategy you can employ to make your lawn luscious, well and strong. It is the method of using a tool to take out tiny cores of soil from your lawn with a lawn core aeration machine. A lawn core aeration machine punches a small cylinder-shaped hole into a lawn and then takes out tiny tube-shaped solid soil cores the size a fat soda straw. Each core is two to three inches long.
The end-product of lawn aeration are soil plugs and lawn thatch strewn across the surface of a lawn. The cores should be left on top of the lawn so they can disintegrate and add to soil of the lawn and fill the soil core holes left behind as the cores fall apart after a bit of time has gone by.
Lawn Aeration Benefits
- Helps lower soil compaction and relieve soil hardness
- Assists lawn root health over time
- Takes off unwanted, extra lawn that layer levels
- Assists lawn low water level problems such as water restrictions and drought
- Lowers lawn weed problems
- Lowers lawn disease and bug issues
- Improves absorption of lawn fertilizer and weed control products
- Helps lawn growth tremendously
R & S Landscaping Lawn Care Services List
- Lawn Aeration
- Sod Installation
- Power Raking
- Lawn Dethatching
- Lawn Landscaping Design and Installation
Albuquerque lawns should be aerated annually. Doing lawn aeration annually will enhance your lawns health, promote growth and prevent disease. Your lawn will look nicer and you’ll have a healthier lawn.